West Virginia Pole Builder
Get the pole building of your dreams built in West Virginia. Pioneer Pole Buildings has been providing professional pole buildings to counties in West Virginia for over 20 years. From the eastern panhandle over the Appalachian mountains all the way to the Ohio river valley. Our professional builders and contractors will construct the best pole barn for you. Learn more about Pioneer Pole Buildings and the variety of pole barn options we provide.
Get A Custom Built West Virginia Post Frame Building
Who does not want a custom pole building designed to their specifications? The above options for your pole barn are just the start. You can get a building with or without overhangs. Choose where your windows and doors are located as well as the size of your building and garage doors. There are many ways you can customize your West Virginia pole building. When you work with one of our team members we will help you navigate the details of your pole building. From interior to exterior make sure you get the pole building you want.
View Our West Virginia Pole Barns
Types Of Pole Buildings You Will Find In West Virginia
If there is a post-frame building, we build it. As we have grown over many years, we have grown with the types of pole barns we build. We build everything from large commercial buildings to small pole building garages. View a few of the common buildings we are requested to build in West Virginia:
- WV Commercial Pole Buildings: From coal mining and lumber mills to farming and manufacturing pole buildings. A commercial pole building is a great investment for businesses in West Virginia. Get a commercial building that will increase productivity and protect your tools and materials.
- WV Residential Pole Buildings: West Virginia residents have a lot of outdoor hobbies, and with those outdoor hobbies comes outdoor toys. Get a personal pole barn for your four-wheelers, ATVs, and vehicles. A garage or storage barn is a great way to make sure your motorized vehicles remain in great shape no matter the season.
- WV Gambrel Pole Buildings: If you are looking for an additional second floor but do not like the appearance of attic trusses, you should consider getting a gambrel pole barn. A gambrel pole building is a great addition to any home or farm.
- WV 3-Sided Pole Buildings: A lot of industrial and commercial companies like to get 3 sided pole barns. Three-sided pole barns are effective for storage while also allowing machinery to quickly enter and exit the structures.
- WV Board & Batten Pole Buildings: A lot of West Virginia residents like the look and appearance of board and batten post frame buildings. The rustic wood exterior on the wood frame building is appealing. View some of our board and batten pole barns.
West Virginia Metal Roofing & Pole Building Reskins
Is your old shingle roof needing to be replaced? Why not get a sheet steel roof to protect your home or garage? At Pioneer we have dedicated crews and team members that perform metal reroofing and reskin old pole barns. Change the color of your pole barn with a new sheet steel color.
Contact Pioneer Pole Buildings For Your West Virginia Pole Barn
At PPB we are ready to build the pole building you need. Whether you need a pole barn for commercial or personal use our team is ready to help you start your project. Contact Pioneer Pole Buildings for a free quote on your West Virginia pole barn.
Subscribe For Future Deals & Events
Pioneer Pole Buildings has many events and updates throughout the year as well as discounts and deals. Receive them right in your inbox.