Jobs At PPB
Looking for a Job?
Below are our available jobs at PPB - Come Grow with Us!
Whether you can work part-time or full-time, we're glad you're considering being part of our family. Call us or stop by our office for an interview.
Pioneer Pole Buildings
716 South Route 183
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
Fill out the contact form and let us know what position you are interested in. This is the most direct way to get in contact with our hiring manager.
Pioneer is seeking Full time AND Part time CDL Class A Drivers!
These positions are located at our Schuylkill Haven facility. You will be making deliveries to our job sites that are located in the following states (PA, NJ, WV, VA, MD, DE).
You are also home every night!
- Full Time positions would be 1st shift with varying start times (dependent on job site location) and Monday - Friday (Saturday is voluntary).
- Part Time positions would be mainly nights and weekend work. Mostly Saturday's, but if willing to run Sunday, we would have that available.
- Drive trucks for period of time up the maximum allowed under FMCSR
- Delivering building materials and equipment.
- Load and unload equipment and building materials at job sites
- Pick up materials from suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicant must be 21 years of age to drive interstate
- Possess a valid Class A license with an acceptable MVR
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Must have experience with straight tractor trailers, rollback and tri-axle.
- Would be willing to train the right candidate to receive their Class A license
Compensation ranges between $70-$85k. Our drivers are home every night. Weekend work is optional for extra pay.
Position Summary: Responsible for managing maintenance mechanics and the ability to perform maintenance on equipment and vehicles.
- Maintain all vehicles and equipment’s preventive maintenance, inspections, and maintenance of entire fleet
- Evaluate all trucks, trailers, and equipment and indicate when a replacement will be needed
- Order any necessary parts for vehicle and equipment repairs
- Review Advanced and Napa bills, along with cred card bills (monthly)
- Review any bills with Accounting as needed
- Keep a daily log of duties completed
- Conduct a morning meeting on tasks needed to be completed that day
- Main contact person for crews and drivers when something is broke or help is needed
- Arrange tow trucks, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- First (daytime) shift hours, some weekends and evenings may apply
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize and work under minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to analyze and propose changes conducive to eliminate or reduce repetitive tasks, streamlining workflow
- Ability to work on equipment and vehicles as needed
- Walking; occasional walking outside in elements
- Visual acuity for reading, computer workstation
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
Join Our Team
Please fill out the form below.
Work On Our Construction Crew
Are you looking to make your mark in the construction world? Join our growing Crew! Does switching up your routine interest you? Look no further! Pioneer Pole Buildings travels to 7 states on a regular basis and returns home most evenings.
Would you like to be paid for travel time AND earn extra money when you do have to stay overnight? We have that covered, too! We have full-time positions available on our crews constructing pole barns. Pioneer also completes re-roofs, additions, insulation/interior liner, and custom builds.
We are looking for carpenters based out of the Schuylkill Haven, Reinholds, New Tripoli area. Experience in Pole barns/metal roofing is essential for this position. Safety, attendance, and job conscientiousness are key in this position.
Requirements | Compensation | Benefits
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to work various hours, due to travel
- Must be able to occasionally stay overnight (receive overnight pay)
- Ability to lift at least 100lbs
- Must have physical strength, endurance, and work well with your hands
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Travel pay
- Ability to earn crew bonuses based on productivity
- Prevailing wage jobs
- Double time work available
- Medical/Rx, dental, and vision insurance available
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary benefits
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- 401K Enrollment and Company Match
- Full-time Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year ***Salary range listed does not include bonus opportunities!
Total earning potential could be double your starting rate.***