Three Bay Pole Building Overview
So this is a residential pole building we built in the past. Altogether for construction costs, please contact the sales department. Basically, below is a breakdown of information on building ID# 634 – Two-Tone Three Bay Pole Building. Finally, contact us for more details and a free quote on your pole barn.
Quick Pole Building Details
- Building Type: Residential
- Building Size: 36ft. X 40ft. X 12ft.
- Siding Color: Slate / Charcoal
- Roof Type: Metal
- Roof Color: Charcoal
- Trim Color: White
Residential Pole Building Dimensions
- 36’ W x 40’ L x 12’ 4” H (ID# 634)
- Standard Trusses, 4’ on Center
- 4/12 Pitch
634 – Two-Tone Three Bay Pole Building Colors
- Two-Tone Siding Color:
- Upper Color: Slate
- Lower Color: Charcoal
- Roofing Color: Charcoal
- Trim Color: White
Residential Pole Building Openings
- (3) 10′ x 10′ Residential Classic Raised Short Panel (Insulated)
- (1) Entry Door 3068 In-swing 9-Lite Fiberglass (Insulated)
- (4) Windows 3′ × 4′ Single Hung Insulated White w/ Grids and Screens
634 – Two-Tone Three Bay Pole Building Overhangs
- Eaves: 1’
- Gables: 1’
- Soffit: White Vinyl
- 84’ 5K w/ Downspout (White Vinyl)
Lastly The Miscellaneous
- 40′ Ridge Vent
- 84′ 5K w/ Downspout (White)
- 2″ x 6″ Skirtboard .60 Treated with Barrier Tape
#residential #threebay #twotone #barn #storage #pole #building #slate #charcoal #white #trusses #pioneer
In the same way Pioneer Pole Buildings can build you a nice slate & charcoal building to put your vehicle or equipment in.
At the present time we have built many garages and buildings that are longer and/or shorter than this one above to suit the needs of our customers. Please ask and we can most likely built it for you.
Without reservation ID# 634 is customized, for an exact construction cost and any questions about this two-tone garage, please contact our Sales Department at: 1-888-448-2505 Ext. 136.
Certainly. if it is a super custom built or commercial… try requesting a quote from Pioneer Buildings, our custom and commercial division.