This is a residential pole barn we built in the past. For construction costs, please contact the sales department. Below is a breakdown of information on building 556.
This pole building is perfect for all your lawn and garden equipment with a 12’ x 10’ split-slider door and a 8’ x 9’ slider door. The whole building has two-tone siding with red as the lower color and tan as the upper color, one single man door and two 3’ x 4’ windows. The roof color is red and so is the trim color. Contact us for more details and a free quote on your pole barn.
Quick Pole Building Details
- Building Type: Residential
- Building Size: 30ft. X 40ft. X 10ft.
- Siding Color: Red, Tan
- Roof Type: Metal
- Roof Color: Red
- Trim Color: Red
Pole Building Dimensions
- 30’ W x 40’ L x 10’ 4” H (ID# 556)
- Pole Building with Sliding Doors
- 30’ Standard Trusses, 4’ on Center
- 3/12 Pitch
- Two-Tone Siding Color:
- Upper Color: Tan
- Lower Color: Red
- Roofing Color: Red
- Trim Color: Red
- (1) 12’ x 10’ Split Slider Non-insulated with White Frame, Color: Tan
- (1) 8’ x 9’ Slider Non-insulated with White Frame, Color: Tan
- (1) 3068 9-Lite Insulated Entry Door
- (2) 3’ x 4’ Single-Hung Insulated Windows with Screens & Grids
- Eaves & Gables: 1’
- Soffit: White Vinyl
- Roof: Double Bubble Vapor Barrier
- Two-Tone Siding Around Whole Building
- 40 ft. Ridge Vent
- (1) 36” Cupola with Louvers, Roof Color: Red, Center Color: Tan, Base Color: Tan
- (1) 30” Eagle Weathervane
- 2” x 6” Skirtboard .60 Treated with Barrier Tape
#SlidingDoor #PoleBuilding #Red #PioneerPoleBuildings #Pioneer #ResidentialGarages #PoleBuildingsBarns #PhotosofRedTrimGarages #PhotosofBarns #PicturesofPoleBuildings #PicturesofGarages #PicturesofSlidingDoors #BuildingswithTwoToneSliding #TwoToneSliding #PPB #LookingToBuildAPoleBuilding
This building is customized, for an exact construction cost and any questions about this pole building, please contact our Sales Department at: 1-888-448-2505 Ext. 136.